Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Engine Boost

corolla17

hi ppl is ther any kind of power upgrade available for the 4a-fe engine

thanx h

a member on here is a big fan.......... "4a-fte" has his own site - look on his profile and i think there is a link to his site.

to get a couple more bhp you can go for decat and bigger exhaust with induction kit, depending on budget im sure they do turbo kit for 4afe engine

The 4A-FE engine is Toyotas "economy " engine of the 4A range. As such Toyota squeezed as much out of it as they could so there isn't much you can do with it. I dumped mine and swapped in a 4A-GZE from a supercharged Japanese Levin - much better :thumbsup:

The 4A-FE engine is Toyotas "economy " engine of the 4A range. As such Toyota squeezed as much out of it as they could so there isn't much you can do with it. I dumped mine and swapped in a 4A-GZE from a supercharged Japanese Levin - much better :thumbsup:

the best Corolla i've seen! there's a gze on fleabay at the mo - would be good in my GXi but wont have the funds for a month or 2, in the progress of trying to make the paintwork presentable so that's priority at the mo - to hot for spanner work anyway!

back on topic - what sort of gains do you want and how much money...........

tis ture, there is not much more to be gotten from the 4A-FE my site is dedicated to it. I've tired lots of things so take my advide (as i learnt the hard and expensive way) for big power gains (more than 20 bhp or so more) ditch the 4A-FE and get something else.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links