Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Carbon Fibre Bonnet On Its Way :d

Steve-O 2006

My dads just picked this up for me while on holiday (noticed he was only 40 miles from the seller). Its Brand new, never been fitted. My Dad said its 100% clean and highly polished.

Must have been a tight squeeze in the BMW 320 Tourer lol

dc8b_1.JPG

e184_1.JPG

f004_1.JPG

Guess how much.... £325, Seller said it cost £950 Imported from Australia!!

Cant wait till they get back with it, hope its a good fit.

£950???? That's a bit steep! £325 is a good price though. Hope it fits without any hassle.

Remember to get some bonnet pins!! Aerocatch ones are very nice and what I have on the Supra.

Jammy git..! :lol: Defo get some pics up when its fitted...

Rash

Its here and Looks good.. I think its one of the VIS ones. Going to fit it next week when the 2 gets back from the clutch / flywheel change :D

Will be getting some pins asap for it as the catch doesnt look too strong

Yeah, sort the pins out as someone on here had theirs flip up onto the windscreen at high speed and it caused damage to the car.

will look spot on, if you're going for the taxi look :P

how many taxis, have you seen with 2 seats, vented carbon bonnet, huge spoiler and 18" wheels :lol: ;) hehe

:P :P

Its fitted :D

Im not going to lie and say its the best fit in the world but like all these replicas it has one or 2 minor issues but nothing to worry about as you can only see them if you have a proper look over it. Plus considering they are less than half the price of the original (Original is around £1300) I think you can live with the minor issues!!!

The weight, what a difference!! me and my brother were fitting it and we removed the heavey stock one, went into the house to get the CF Border rep bonnet and it was like picking up a bag of feathers!!

Some pics -

dsc01239vp0.jpg

dsc01240yt1.jpg

dsc01258hm3.jpg

dsc01259is3.jpg

I did naughty things in my pants. My Border nose is incomplete without that bonnet. I NEED ONE!!!!!!!!!!

BenC on Imoc + TBDev (he might be on here) is importing them now and selling them for about £500 I think

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links