Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Gti Pics

jay13

wow! nice car there!! very clean and i love the wheels!! :thumbsup:

now thats what i call a clean rolla, looks stunning

cheers forn the comments guys, yea many long hours took to get it back to this condition, but its all worth it B)

Really nice car buddy............ :thumbsup:

They look well in white, the engine bay is spotless, i take it you gave her a full respray including the engine bay yea.....

Keep her garaged i reckon, will only increase in value when she looks as good as that...

Really nice car buddy............ :thumbsup:

They look well in white, the engine bay is spotless, i take it you gave her a full respray including the engine bay yea.....

Keep her garaged i reckon, will only increase in value when she looks as good as that...

cheers, she was sprayed at work 5 years ago and yes always kept undercover in the garage and only out when its dry lol

the engine bay was sprayed by myself winter 07/08 when i gutted it out to rebuild the engine

Looks really clean! Nice job. Check out the pics in the corolla gallery section of my old ae92...let me know what u think!

:o wow that engine bay is clean!!! nice one mate :thumbsup:

Thats a very nice gti you got there. what size are those rims... 17's?

I'll be posting some pics of mine soon when i can the finishing touches done on it, came out the bodyshop last week and is now stored in my garage, watch out for it.

Thats a very nice gti you got there. what size are those rims... 17's?

I'll be posting some pics of mine soon when i can the finishing touches done on it, came out the bodyshop last week and is now stored in my garage, watch out for it.

yes they are 17inch rims with 205/40 tyre, don't rub at all and its been dropped 30mm on fensport springs and g-max shockers, its like a go cart round the twisties but doesn't compromise the ride quality, performane japanese magazine are putting it in their readers rides in the jan edition, hopefully to be featured in the spring :lol:

look forward to seeing your pics shabs,

just been offered a ae86 gti for £100 too, tempting..very tempting B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links