Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Old Gti And My New Gti

k1rkae92

The new one's the black one, later version non-tvis and the blue is the older one, earlier version, t-vis

let me know what you think

post-67633-1228250557_thumb.jpg

post-67633-1228250377_thumb.jpg

They're both real nice cars. You've kept them in great condition!

How long have you had them?

Nice cars man i like the black one :D

They're both real nice cars. You've kept them in great condition!

How long have you had them?

i had the blue 1 last september ,that took a lot of time and money to get like that ,i sold it to lack of money and more bills,sadley the lad that brought it of me didnt know ***** about them .he didnt know how hard it is to find a good condition ae92,he writ it off !

the black 1 ive had for like three weeks already tinted the lamps ,new bulbs and new wheels ,coilovers next i hope

thanks man , ha i posted a topic askin bowt wat size wheels look better an i had no replys ,i saw your car an ,i thawt yours were 15s ,now ive got 15s lol thanx for the inspiration ,are they rotas? whats the agze like i wana replace my age ,is it a hard conversion ?

Agree black one looks best

...it's supprising just how many are still in existance of these models.

There was an article in the Toyota enthusiasts Club magazine written by a (former) Toyota salesman who remembered (and sold) ALL the 1980's sporty Corollas when they were new and he wrote a 'back to back test' of the AE82 GT, the AE86 Rwd GT and the AE92 GTi.

Believe it or not (despite high prices of AE86's) his view was that the best as an everyday/reliable/comfortable 'Hot Hatch' that you could live with day to day was the AE92GTi.

That was not to say he didn't like the others, far from it he thought they were all reliable fun cars it's just as an all round 'package' the GTi was the 'peak'.

He also comented that in the 1980's early 90's NO other hot hatch in it's day had such a well finished interior - even today the 'Se7en dial' dashboard is admired.

:)

nice.

the black one looks better.

blue one looks kinda typical lol

u mean chaved up lol

yea that was the colour it was when i bought it .it was just mint thats why i had it

and yea i like the original look less is more !

thanks man , ha i posted a topic askin bowt wat size wheels look better an i had no replys ,i saw your car an ,i thawt yours were 15s ,now ive got 15s lol thanx for the inspiration ,are they rotas? whats the agze like i wana replace my age ,is it a hard conversion ?

Hi mate they are Ray's engineering Te37's forged wheels which iam gonna change to 16" te37's :lol: (i have some Ap racing brakes which the 15's don't fit over :( lol ) the 4agze is a very good engine would recommend doing the conversion its not a hard conversion to do the only major headache is the wiring other then that very easy conversion :) :thumbsup:

Hi mate they are Ray's engineering Te37's forged wheels which iam gonna change to 16" te37's :lol: (i have some Ap racing brakes which the 15's don't fit over :( lol ) the 4agze is a very good engine would recommend doing the conversion its not a hard conversion to do the only major headache is the wiring other then that very easy conversion :) :thumbsup:

smart man ,i want youre car lol are the ap racing brakes a straight fit or you altered them , the lad that had the car before i baught it sed hes changed the front brakes , id say they were celica brakes but they feel like you press down and they hardly stop mite just need bleeding ,or a new brake cylinder from a celica but im not sure if it would work any advice ?

smart man ,i want youre car lol are the ap racing brakes a straight fit or you altered them , the lad that had the car before i baught it sed hes changed the front brakes , id say they were celica brakes but they feel like you press down and they hardly stop mite just need bleeding ,or a new brake cylinder from a celica but im not sure if it would work any advice ?

Hi mate yeah the ap brakes are a straight fit :D as for your brakes i would get them bleeded and also get some braided brake lines (if you have the spear cash) might do the trick :thumbsup:

the blu 1 was for sale last yr i think, iv seen the black 1 around sumwhere but cant remember, very clean cars

yeah youre rite m8 it was for sale in auto trader ,and the black one was owned by a lad in manchester ,so you probly would have seen it rolling about

nice.

u mean chaved up lol

yea that was the colour it was when i bought it .it was just mint thats why i had it

i wouldnt say chavy but it looks like your typical 'look at me everyone' kinda car lol no offence to you in anyway :P

nice.

u mean chaved up lol

i wouldnt say chavy but it looks like your typical 'look at me everyone' kinda car lol no offence to you in anyway :P

oh non taken m8 lol i thawt it was chavvy anyway was my 1st car lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links