Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Shoes! Alloys On Ts!

farhanali89

Decided to change my alloys and choose the ones i want to actually keep!

I went for something i said i wouldnt go for in the first place, However i wanted the all black out look which i will continue however i just found all black wheels looked a bit to dark. They looked like hub caps at night.

Decided to go for some buddy club p1 racing 2s. They are a fairly lightweight aswell and are really eye catching wheels.

img0065iv7.jpg

what do you guys reckon. Having a silver lip around makes the wheels look smaller so the back is going in to be lowered more next week.

looking good bruv.

your old alloys werent that good anyway but i just didnt wanna say to be polite lol :P

suits the car much better

lololol! thanks man. ahh i dont know...i feel these kind of wheels need to be on a car which is proper slammed or on a evo or skyline. they are jap spec rims so its a bit difficult to get them to loook neat.

going to space the rear a bit wider inline with the car body and take the back down alot more!

i bought them all brand new for £390! will get close ups when the car is washed.

You've got too much bloody money. :lol:

Give me your old wheels for my winter rims! :P

Sweet looking rims fella, was looking at these for my grey rolla. Think they would suit thegry a lot better tho but look as good on the black too :thumbsup:

Sweet looking rims fella, was looking at these for my grey rolla. Think they would suit thegry a lot better tho but look as good on the black too :thumbsup:

looks sick bro! also i like ur tinted windows! lol :yahoo:

haha!! tinted windows are going to get done in 2 weeks hopefully...my windows always steam up....guys why is this?????? im always turning the heater on and off its so annoying lol.

thanks for the comments i got more pictures. These wheels would look gorgeous on a grey t sport. I liked them on black aswell as they are not to dark. Before i went for black wheels i wanted all gunmetal grey. I then found these really cheap so i thought im going to give it a go and i like the detail on the wheels.

I do like the T sports in Black, I think one of the best colours for this model. Seen one locally the other day, the red T Sport Badge really stands out on the black paint !!.........and you got a 3 series convertible :crybaby:

haha!! tinted windows are going to get done in 2 weeks hopefully...my windows always steam up....guys why is this?????? im always turning the heater on and off its so annoying lol.

Its all that hot air being spouted by your passengers :lol: ;)

If your getting in the car wet i.e coats, shoes etc then the warm air from the heater will produce the condensation, putting the air con on will remove some of the moisture. If things arent fully dried out though and ypu turn the AC off then it will steam up again very quickly, if this doesnt work then the pollen filter could be blocked or the air con needs topping up. :thumbsup:

thanks cabcurtain will have alook at all that my dad was complaining yesterday when i took the family for an evening dinner. They never actually come in my car haha! they never drive it either. He just kept saying why do your windows steam up so quickly bla bla bla bla bla.

mine do exactly the same!!!!!

also the light clusters also get alot of condensation inside them

yea since my hids have gone in i couldnt put the small rubber covers back on because of the wires for the hids, i have a small bit of condensation aghhhhh its annoying! The corolla engine bay is so tight to work with aswell i just finished putting in some sidelights just now in the dark. Managed to do the drivers side in the daytime. Passenger side was easy because i could remove the Battery.

Decided to change my alloys and choose the ones i want to actually keep!

I went for something i said i wouldnt go for in the first place, However i wanted the all black out look which i will continue however i just found all black wheels looked a bit to dark. They looked like hub caps at night.

Decided to go for some buddy club p1 racing 2s. They are a fairly lightweight aswell and are really eye catching wheels.

img0065iv7.jpg

what do you guys reckon. Having a silver lip around makes the wheels look smaller so the back is going in to be lowered more next week.

Car looks good with the new wheels, much better than before! Nice One! :thumbsup:

img0065iv7.jpg

TBH i'm not a big fan of the silver lip :no:

But everything is down to personal taste ;)

One question tho.... do you still have the wheels?

Or did the hoodie steal them? :laughing:

TBH i'm not a big fan of the silver lip :no:

But everything is down to personal taste ;)

One question tho.... do you still have the wheels?

Or did the hoodie steal them? :laughing:

I wasnt a fan of them either, there are so many cars with silver lip alloys about that it put me off the idea first. I also didnt like the look on the car at first i was missing the all black.

However now that its sunk in and when i washed the car a bit i really really liked them.

I liked the wheels when i decided because they are proper jap style spec wheels. Mainly seen on skylines and evo's. Another member on the tsowners forum has them on his corolla in all grey. It gave me an idea because i wanted to keep the car sleek and black. However the black wheels didnt bring out the best in the car, made itlook to dull! I think the gunmetal brings that little bit more out and the silver lip...well that just comes with the package.

Haha! the hoodie was my cousin who had to stand out in the rain and try have a cig! no smoking in my car!!!

• 4 weeks later...

mine do the same?!?! and i kno another e12 'rolla owner whos windows do the same. is it an inherent fault with them, cuz me and this other lad both had window seals that went a bit dodgy...

id love to fix it, it really really annoys me, and i dont even get in with wet clothes, i just go out in the morning and find it like that?!?! any suggestions? thanks :thumbsup:

mine do the same?!?! and i kno another e12 'rolla owner whos windows do the same. is it an inherent fault with them, cuz me and this other lad both had window seals that went a bit dodgy...

id love to fix it, it really really annoys me, and i dont even get in with wet clothes, i just go out in the morning and find it like that?!?! any suggestions? thanks :thumbsup:

If its got dodgy window seals then haven't you answered your own question? Could water/moisture just be leaking in?

If its got dodgy window seals then haven't you answered your own question? Could water/moisture just be leaking in?

no but you see i had them repaired....and yet i still see condensation in the morning?? judging by your response, its not too common a problem?

I'd check the door and boot seals, if not could be something as simple as having the heater on re-circ causing them to steam up.

Anyway those wheels look spot on, top choice.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links