Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Welcome To Scotland!

cabcurtains

Am in the Motherland today and having driven up the east side due to the snowy A66/M6/M74 i had to take the A1 all the way, its been a few years since i went this way and i had to laugh at the "Welcome to Scotland" sign with the speed camera behind it and then in the next 3 miles another 3 so in less than 4 minutes you could be banned.

Welcome back to Scotland :lol: ;)

It's like that all the way to Edinburgh on the A1, which is why I always go M74 - M6 - A66 if I'm heading down the East side of England.

It's like that all the way to Edinburgh on the A1, which is why I always go M74 - M6 - A66 if I'm heading down the East side of England.

Same here when possible!

What if your number plate happened to fall off? ;)

Wait.. your bright purple paint would give it away. :(

All those cameras and technology - yet they still can't get a good shot of Nessie

Amateurs ! :P

thank gawd i wasnt drinkin juice there! would have been all over the laptop :lol:

not been any decent drives to see all these cameras though...

All those cameras and technology - yet they still can't get a good shot of Nessie
That's because Nessie always sticks to the speed limits and generates its own revenue stream, bringing all those speeding tourists north of the border.

Welcome to Ireland :yahoo::toot::driving:

I have been known to do the legal 120kph (occasionally :lol: ) on the "slow" lane of a 2 lane motorway. Constant stream in the fast lane passing me as though I was standing still.

Only risk seems to be the occasional parked cop car with the "Hairdryer" pointing out :( Very rarely I see a Cops Motorway patrol Jeep

Welcome to Ireland :yahoo::toot::driving:

I have been known to do the legal 120kph

Was there a strong wind behind you B)

"May the wind always be at your back" = Old Irish blessing :lol::thumbsup::driving:

Isn't that a polite way of saying Bugger Off :rolleyes:

I'm not known for politeness :rolleyes:

I tend to go with the workmen in your joke about the Nuns & the workmen :lol:

So, No. :D

I'm not known for politeness :rolleyes:

You always post like a Gentleman...... :unsure:

Yeah well, Em scares me :fear::eek: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Thanks for the compliment :thumbsup: One does one's best B)

"May the wind always be at your back" = Old Irish blessing :lol::thumbsup::driving:

naw - it means that the art of flatulence is best practised whilst facing the on coming gale........

naw - it means that the art of flatulence is best practised whilst facing the on coming gale........

That is very true :thumbsup:

Les's original post is definitely improving :laughing: From old cars to Jacket potatoes to farting :lol2: Beats the "off Topic" thread, hands down :rolleyes:

That is very true :thumbsup:

Les's original post is definitely improving :laughing: From old cars to Jacket potatoes to farting :lol2: Beats the "off Topic" thread, hands down :rolleyes:

OOPs :bag::blush::bangin: Got my Topics mixed up! Sorry.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links