Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Locating Navigation

andy750

Hi all

Just signed up to this forum so I hope I've place this in the right area!!!!

I've just bought a 2006 (56)Plate Avensis 2.2 D-4D Tspirit Estate, it came with all different things, Sat Nav being one of them. The CD case and manual states that its an TNS310(Traffic)Plus disc, however I can't locate the Nav Unit in the car :ffs: I've looked in the Manual and no luck there. It also has a 6 CD multi changer, could that act as the Nav unit aswell?. Could anybody help in this matter????? :huh:

Normally situated under the front seats or if a colour tilt screen as mine is it can be found behind the screen itself.

Sorry i can not direct you more, mine is a later model take a look in the above areas as a starting point.

try putting the disc in the cd player. Thats what we hade to do in the inbuilt Vauxhall camera van's sat nav. it was rubbish though lol

i miss them vans, worth quarter of a million quid all tripped out lol. I used to use the plasma screens for watching jeremy kyle on the way to shoots haha

If its the full screen sat nav, its got a slot for map dvd behind the screen. Press open button and all will be revealed. If its not full screen and uses normal head unit display then the disc reader is under the passenger seat behind a plastic cover. Hope this helps mate.

Hi all

Just signed up to this forum so I hope I've place this in the right area!!!!

I've just bought a 2006 (56)Plate Avensis 2.2 D-4D Tspirit Estate, it came with all different things, Sat Nav being one of them. The CD case and manual states that its an TNS310(Traffic)Plus disc, however I can't locate the Nav Unit in the car :ffs: I've looked in the Manual and no luck there. It also has a 6 CD multi changer, could that act as the Nav unit aswell?. Could anybody help in this matter????? :huh:

Thanks everbody for your help, after reading some of the replys I found it under the passenger side seat :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links