Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust Sytem Braces Seats Etc

frainy

i have a few parts for sale if any interest

full exhaust system blitz nur sepc s paid 320 for it, envy de cat center cection paid 300 for it , envy megan manafold paid 175 for it , im looking for 500 ono for the whole system still all in perfect condition. SOLD

front and rear omp strut brace 70 ono

phase 1/2 marret head lights were phase two but cut the tear drop out and fillied it they havent been painted yet look awesome thought looking for 180 ono

2 brand new cobra monaco s limited edition fixed back seats in black with swade side and orange cobra lettering in mint condition no wear no rips no stains no fag burn nothing looking for 290

allso have a set of white enkie allloys realy good condition with 4 new only done 1000 miles on them toyo r 888 track / road legal tyres, would need your standard aloys aswell , 200

envy cold air feed induction kit it relocats the cone filter just below the head light. the filter has a slight wear spot. 70

if you are interested in any of the parts just pm me will put photos up if you ask for them havent got time at the minute sorry.

thankyou for looking frainy.

very interested in the nur spec if you would consider splitting the exhaust system as i already have a de-cat and manifold. Money waiting let me know. cheers.

edit; will also take the envy induction kit.

Hi there i tried to pm but wasnt able to so im posting here. im interested in the envy CAI. im also a moderator in the YCUK if you want to talk there my username is vitzboy

Thank you

Hello mate , i am interested in your morettes !! You have some pics ?! Cheers !!

i have a few parts for sale if any interest

full exhaust system blitz nur sepc s paid 320 for it, envy de cat center cection paid 300 for it , envy megan manafold paid 175 for it , im looking for 500 ono for the whole system still all in perfect condition.

front and rear omp strut brace 70 ono

phase 1/2 marret head lights were phase two but cut the tear drop out and fillied it they havent been painted yet look awesome thought looking for 180 ono

2 brand new cobra monaco s limited edition fixed back seats in black with swade side and orange cobra lettering in mint condition no wear no rips no stains no fag burn nothing looking for 290

allso have a set of white enkie allloys realy good condition with 4 new only done 1000 miles on them toyo r 888 track / road legal tyres, would need your standard aloys aswell , 200

envy cold air feed induction kit it relocats the cone filter just below the head light. the filter has a slight wear spot. 70

if you are interested in any of the parts just pm me will put photos up if you ask for them havent got time at the minute sorry.

thankyou for looking frainy.

Hi,

I was wondering if you still have the envy induction kit for sale?

Also interested in the enkei alloys. Have you got any pics and what size they are?

As I wasn't sure if you received my other PM's?

Many thanks

Ollie

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links