Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Power

VSD

Guys.....can u tell me how an aygo would behave with 4 adults & aircon :

Drivin up a hill slope

Putting 1st gear, release park brake down & drive up a hill slope fully loaded as said above

10x...

Drivin up a hill slope

Putting 1st gear, release park brake down & drive up a hill slope fully loaded as said above

10x...

It would go up the hill? : /

haha! It would die at the bottom!

Big steep hill at mine ...

one person got kicked to the kerb haha

Drivin up a hill slope

10x...

slowly

Depends on wether they are slim or all overweight.

If you have all come from one of the restaurants round Valletta Harbour I would say very slowly

I've had 4 people in my aygo at the same time as having the AC going and it doesnt mind even the steepest of hills.

Its surprising how much low down torque there is....

My old Mercedes 190 manual tells me the gradients it can manage in each gear for light and full loads, but I suppose the Aygo data might be a bit too embarassing? :)

I've had 4 people in my aygo at the same time as having the AC going and it doesnt mind even the steepest of hills.

Its surprising how much low down torque there is....

I agree,I have had a fully loaded Aygo with AC on and it has been no problem to drive flat,up hill or down hill.

What is the OP getting at?

Incidentally,the Aygo can be driven around very enthusiastically if required and can more than keep up with normal traffic,if you know what I mean ;)

Obviously it would lose in an out and out race against performance cars,but if driven well it can more than keep up with a lot of modern traffic.

PS I am not condoning racing on normal roads!

Yes you are :yes::yahoo::toast:

:D :lol: yes, sounds to me as if he's advocating dropping to 3rd at 70mph to get some illegal speed up for the outside lane of the motorway to me !

Regards

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Hey....i was the one to ask the power question in the first time. I can now have an answer since i've tested the aygo myself. We were 4 in it, all adults : me & my dad are 6 foot & mum & my gf a little bit shorter. The weather in Malta today was really sticky & warm so i've put the a/c on too.

Result : the aygo performed far better than i expected, acceleration was good, even good braking when was needed & good torque in upward roads....

Well done to my little partner :)

AYGOTYOU!!!

Hey....i was the one to ask the power question in the first time. I can now have an answer since i've tested the aygo myself. We were 4 in it, all adults : me & my dad are 6 foot & mum & my gf a little bit shorter. The weather in Malta today was really sticky & warm so i've put the a/c on too.

Result : the aygo performed far better than i expected, acceleration was good, even good braking when was needed & good torque in upward roads....

Well done to my little partner :)

AYGOTYOU!!!

where are you from ?

:D :lol: yes, sounds to me as if he's advocating dropping to 3rd at 70mph to get some illegal speed up for the outside lane of the motorway to me !

Regards

Andy

You lot,really :P :lol:

Sliema.....hi My Maltese friend :)

if you find that it doesnt have enough umf to go uphill just stick a glanza engine in like i did and it will not just go uphill it can go up straight walls too then :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links