Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Want To Come Back !

lift addict

Having had the privilege of owning a Corolla TSport i had to sell due to debts. I since had a Clio and Astra which are no where near the car the Corolla is. I am currently saving to again buy a Corolla but am unsure on what to go for. Seeing Tsports going for areound £3500 is unbelievable i am so tempted but i was wondering what the Corolla diesel go like and if you can get much performance from then by chipping etc ?

:crybaby: dont go diesel :crybaby:

yeah good on ya pocket but totaly different driving style not good for me. i nearly bought an auris sr180 the other day

but it felt weird. due to being a diesel and i must admit lovelly car but no good for me as a petrol head.....

I wouldn't chip a car thats old because the components have been well used and chipping increases the pressure on them, thus reducing the lifespan further. I've said on here many time out the potential repair bills on Diesels.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links