Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hilux Surf Installing Hid(another Misc Question)

wany

My light on my HILUX SURF ARE REALLY BAD i tired installing a higher wattage bulb but what happened the entire bulb seemed to get black and burnt what i suspect was it was getting way too hot the bulb did discharge alot heat.

Anyway i wanted to install a HID system in my hilux any recommendation. and if some can point me to and installation tutorial. I can probably figure it out i am sure its not hard. but i still like to do my research before i actually do things

Another think my Hilux has a 3Y-E engine does someone have the manual for this or maybe can point me to where i can get the manual because i contacted Haynes the people that make repair manuals for vehicles and they said they don't have the 3Y-E engine for the Toyota Hilux all they have is the 3Y ( which is the carburetor version to the engine)

You should be able to get a HID kit installed. The bulbs are fine, but you need to find somewhere to mount the balast.

I'd look into weather they can be submerged too (depends if you do any offroading).

Yea i do offroading but not extreme offroading. I want to install them my self. are my head lamps good enough or do i have to change them

What about the 3Y-E engine repair manual does any have any clue where i can get that from

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links