Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Some Advice On Corolla E10

YGS

I think its an E100 model anyway, M reg. My sister has just bought one and now looking for things to do to it... what wheel fitment is it? reccomended engine mods (1.3 XLi model) ? Body work needs tarting up, any nice kits out there? cheers!

I think its an E10 model anyway, M reg. My sister has just bought one and now looking for things to do to it... what wheel fitment is it? reccomended engine mods (1.3 XLi model) ? Body work needs tarting up, any nice kits out there? cheers!

wheel fitment is 4x100, engine mods to be honest is an exhaust and induction kit, try eBay for body kits, hope this helps

anyone else got any views on this? what exhaust / induction kit and nice tidy splitters like tte stuff?

to get an E10 loking good from the outside, get the 20V-style bumpers, boot spoiler and skirts then add a laguna/espace splitter at the front.thats it looking good on the outside, with commonly available OEM bits.there are bodykits available, but they're all 90's fast-and-furious style, and IMO horrible!!!

but if you want: http://www.toyoshop.com/

then go:

-toyota/lexus

-gezinsautos

-corolla 7/92-

-e10 7/92-7/97

-aerodynamica

then you can browse all the kits they have.they also have headlight eyebrows, amongst other things too though, so its not all bad ;)

engine mods are slim to none.induction kit, backbox and homemade decat.

-->thats about it, although one of my e10's has an ae111 levin BZR exhaust system (cat-back) mated to a home-made decat on the standard pre-facelift exhaust...(looks like a 2-1, but actually goes 4-2-1 on the inside :D )

that gives a nice, loud and raspy exhuast note all the way to 6500 rpm :D:D

the white corolla is getting the glanza turbo-treatment, including ae101 levin TEin's :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links