Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bc Coilovers

aaronjp1990

I'v got BC BR Type coilovers, i would definately recommend them if your looking into getting yourself a pair.

i was thinking to get the 'RM Series Inverted Coilover : Type MA' how did you find the BR's to install? any problems with corrosion? how would you rate the ride compared to the standard springs/shocks?

i was thinking to get the 'RM Series Inverted Coilover : Type MA' how did you find the BR's to install? any problems with corrosion? how would you rate the ride compared to the standard springs/shocks?

There was no problem installationwise, found them quite easy compared to installing a set of springs because its a straight drop in but springs you'v got to take the old ones off put the new ones on and then put the shock back in. No problems with corrosion so far.

Handling wise definately an improvement....looks wise definately an improvement lol....the ride is good depending on how much you drop the car but obv you can adjust the dampers as mine are adjustable at 32 different setings. When i first installed them the ride wasnt very comfortable but afer a few tweaks the ride is smooth now.

from what ive heard these are fantastic value for money, fully adjustable coilovers for around 600 smackers is great!

heard positive feedback from ek9 owners, mini cooper s owners, subaru owners etc etc

probably getting a set for my next car (if I ever decide what that will be :rolleyes: )

has any one got bc coilovers on there corolla?
iv just fitted Bc coilovers to my corolla. def one if the best kits for most models of cars out there. and i only payed £666 pound and thats posted aswell :thumbsup:

They look like exellent value for your cash!

Too bad that yet again, they don't sell them for the GTi...... :( :crybaby:

yeh they seem to have a good write up and there not stupidly priced cant make up my mind them or the tein :unsure:

Drift Works Coilover looked really quite nice.

Yet again, nothing for the GTi..... <_<

Clicky

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links