Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iads - "ok, What's The Difference?..."

nest

Many of us heard a lot of people saying that one. And many of us take the Integrated Active Drive System for granted. "Aha, it's another gizmo for the market".

Actually, things are a liiitle bit different. Check this out. I loved the trajectory of the Kuga and the brakes on the Tiguan...:):):)

Not watched the video yet, but I was under the impression the IADS was essentially one of the many benefits of practically owning the majority share of a Rally company ;)

You can see a lot of Toyota parts and design in the newest scooby for example.. the keys and the push button start, look very very very familiar ;)

Many of us heard a lot of people saying that one. And many of us take the Integrated Active Drive System for granted. "Aha, it's another gizmo for the market".

Actually, things are a liiitle bit different. Check this out. I loved the trajectory of the Kuga and the brakes on the Tiguan...:):):)

The Integrated Active Drive System delivers enhanced driving control, safer road holding and stability. Well, that's a difference if you're going to ask me. Plus, I think it provides better performance for the rav 4 auto parts.

I think the difference with IAD is that it brings in the 4WD on a RAV (don't know about the others)

Something looks odd though. It doesn't look as if they are trying very hard with the Ford and the VW and they are turning as early as they should be.

Why are they turning so late in the other cars? They go past the cone and then count to five, and try and turn in for the next one.

Car AIDS indeed.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links