Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parking At Take That

david j starkie

If any toc members are going to the take that concert (next few nights) then let me know and ill let you park at my home (arn't i a nice chap)

its 200 yrds from the ground and SAFE there is a load of people who go around on match days and events breaking into cars,

so don't be a victim, also they are charging £10 per car, its free at mine.

Very generous & public spirited of you :thumbsup:

I know that anyone availing of your offer will be TOC members, but for your own protection, you would need to make it perfectly clear that anyone parking does so at their own risk, & that you are not responsible for damage, theft etc.

Have become cynical in my old age. Sorry :D

I know that anyone availing of your offer will be TOC members, but for your own protection, you would need to make it perfectly clear that anyone parking does so at their own risk, & that you are not responsible for damage, theft etc.

Ditto :thumbsup:

Ditto :thumbsup:

Thanks for your concern but all the thieves around where i live know if they touch my car they end up

in the boot of my car,i can guarantee no one would do anything :ffs: :boxing::gun_bandana::angel::naughty::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links