Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuelly

salinemondo

I notice alot of you guys have fuelly stuff on your signatures, can anyone a bit more tech savvy than me let me know how to add the fuelly readout onto the bottom of the signature strip?

Cheers

Ross

I notice alot of you guys have fuelly stuff on your signatures, can anyone a bit more tech savvy than me let me know how to add the fuelly readout onto the bottom of the signature strip?

Cheers

Ross

If you go on the fuelly web site there is a link at the bottom of the page telling you how to add the Badge.

Cheers

Ross

If you go on the fuelly web site there is a link at the bottom of the page telling you how to add the Badge.

Thanks for that. Never done it before so had no idea.

Had to go into my garage and click on the car. then in that screen there was a Badge at the bottom of the left hand column.

Cheers

Ross

Thanks for that. Never done it before so had no idea.

Had to go into my garage and click on the car. then in that screen there was a Badge at the bottom of the left hand column.

Hi iv been on fuelly for a few weeks but i havent submitted my mileage i think ill do it today, ill be well happy if its as good as yours. (mpg)The dash says its 31.9 was your dash

same as what fuelly said ?

Hi iv been on fuelly for a few weeks but i havent submitted my mileage i think ill do it today, ill be well happy if its as good as yours. (mpg)The dash says its 31.9 was your dash

same as what fuelly said ?

Make sure you set everything to UK MPG ! (default is US MPG, which is different)

Beware once you start, you won't stop trying to improve your mpg

Beware once you start, you won't stop trying to improve your mpg

Thats true, unfortunately I havent been able to get less than 5.1l / 100 km's :S

Thats true, unfortunately I havent been able to get less than 5.1l / 100 km's :S

It looks like your fill ups are all over the place, theres loads of partial fillups averaging 50miles, a journey of 545.6 and 857.5 which is impossible for you.

You should be filling up to the first click, then don't fill up until you get to 2 bars at least

• 1 month later...

My average just hit 60.0MPG. Get in ! :D

Personal best is 65.7.

This Aygo is paying for itself easily! :lol:

Excellent figures for you guys, my wife can only achieve the figure in my sig :( .

Just wait until I am using it 2 days a week on my 50 mile round trip, it will improve, my excuse to keep the milage down on my new Yaris ;)

Fuelly is really no good for tracking journeys like mine.... 4 miles of stop start traffic and about 4 miles of dual carriageway/clear single carriageway.

Now when I go down to London end of this week, all motorway miles, I should see a marked increase! My best MPG has been 61, motorway miles down to Kent and back. That was before I started tracking on Fuelly though sadly! lol

Personal best so far is 56mpg or thereabouts. I track stuff on my own spreadsheet, with fuelly however, is it possible to backdate entries so to speak?

Personal best so far is 56mpg or thereabouts. I track stuff on my own spreadsheet, with fuelly however, is it possible to backdate entries so to speak?

Yes, you can change the date of a fill up to suit :)

Yes, you can change the date of a fill up to suit :)

Hmmm, I think I'll end up getting around to it. So far on my current fill up I've done 195.6 miles and I've not yet had the second bar vanish. I have a feeling the rest will go quite quickly. :D

• 3 years later...

My Fuelly signature stopped working when I changed my car. I had a large Fuelly sig with my 2010 Prius and now I've changed to new car, Prius+, I changed my sig on Fuelly and when I try to copy it to here it says it's too big, so I have had to use the small fuelly sig.

Why is it too big now when it was ok with the previous car ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links