Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris 2010 Tr Servicing Quote

chunky123

Apologies picking brains again

Just had my quote for my 2010 Auris servicing deal and have been quoted £481.49 for 3 services, in members experiences is this good value???

Ta

Chunky

Just had my quote for my 2010 Auris servicing deal and have been quoted £481.49 for 3 services, in members experiences is this good value???

Ta

Chunky

hi chuncky (like the name)

what are the 3 sevices.are 2 major and 1 intermediate or 2 intermediate and 1 major.it makes a difference to how good a deal your getting

Ta

Chunky

hi chuncky (like the name)

what are the 3 sevices.are 2 major and 1 intermediate or 2 intermediate and 1 major.it makes a difference to how good a deal your getting

Thanks

Just inform me that the quote is for 3 services starting at 10,000 miles which I guess is the intermediate service then it quotes my annual milage at 10,000 miles so I would guess its 2 intermediate and 1 full service because my milage is going to be about 13,000- 15,000 per year,it then quotes my monthly premium at 17.83 per month over 26 months interest free.Hope this helps.

Chunky

Not sure really... I guess £160 a time on average for 3 services isn't too bad.

I opted for a 7 year 70,000 mile plan (any unused money can be reclaimed if I change before) and pay in total £1186 equally spread over that time. Covers servicing, MOT's and any normal scheduled work including brake fluid changes etc. The oil on the 1.33L is extremely expensive (and as that was one of their main "selling points" for the plan) I want to be sure that is what is in fact used ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links