Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Progress

richglanza

hi my name is rich im 24, married, on the plus side iv had my t sport for just over a year and thought its about time i made a thread!! iv been to various car shows last year a met a number of members from here.

heres how i bought my car

IMAGE_042.jpg

not long after we got the windows tinted

Photo0194.jpg

Photo0023.jpg

after getting fed up of the tractor - like looks i sourced some h and r springs (thanks bridges)

Photo0222.jpg

more recently the car has undergone some big changes, i facelifted the car including full length sideskirts. also painted the headlight inners black.

183930_10150131814467497_509157496_6366725_1575215_n.jpg

190214_10150131813687497_509157496_6366723_8256815_n.jpg

other mods include k and n typhoon including dry charger, vvtl-i likwid art Badge and carbon fibre centre console

Photo0195.jpg

Photo0203.jpg

plans for the future are a compressor rear end and refurbishing the wheels in gloss black or graphite grey.

How did you paint the headlamps like that. THEY LOOK AMAZING ive been wanting to do that ever since ive had my car!

The new front end looks great. It makes a big change to the car! :thumbsup:

Ditto for the headlights, they look superb.

thanks everyone.

cheers lee for the bumper mate!!

the headlights did turn out quite well, however they were a b&%^£"d to do lol. i wouldnt recomend anyone trying it on their own set. get a spare set cos chances are you'll break em if your not careful.

heres a few more pics wearing its wider stance

Photo0271.jpg

Photo0270.jpg

Photo0269.jpg

Photo0268.jpg

Photo0267.jpg

Photo0266.jpg

Photo0272.jpg

Photo0265.jpg

Photo0264.jpg

Photo0273.jpg

Photo0254.jpg

WOW this car is really amazing... get the facelift tailights and rear bumber if possible! and do your front indicator lights stay constantly on with the lights like american market cars. If they do please tell me how you did that! :)

Nice work. Cool to see a face lift front on a blue T Sport....or maybe that's just me!

Very very nice! Great work!

WOW this car is really amazing... get the facelift tailights and rear bumber if possible! and do your front indicator lights stay constantly on with the lights like american market cars. If they do please tell me how you did that! :)

no they dont stay on i was just checking all the bulbs so had the hazards on and snapped the pic when they were on!

facelift tailights? i didnt think there was much difference. tbh i like the fact there are little bits that show its a prefacelift facelifted.

to answer someone elses question earlier in the thread, the centre console is a carbon wrap but this particular one has a proper carbon weave

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links