Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dpf

Livemech

Hello guys,

I've got 2008 2.2l rav4 and have issue with dpf, tried to do regineration but it did not last for long... I started to look for another option and found this website -

. They say that can remove dpf at all and there will be no problems in future. Does any one knows something about this company? Or maybe already removed it and how it is? Any help appreciated.

What model do you have and how did you try this regeneration...................

or are you associated with this company?

I'm not associated with this company , I'm just looking for a feedback what job they do. I had it diagnosed by local garage. Egr and dpf fault- they cleaned egr - no more egr fault, performed dpf filter regeneration but P2002 dpf fault still in place.

Just interested how they performed this regen as I don't know how to force it. It is possible they have conned you.

What model of RAV do you have?

Just read the advert.......next one to accuse me or Bothy of not speaking That Ingleesh shall go on report......

Just interested how they performed this regen as I don't know how to force it.

I believe it's possible to force it via Toyota's test kit (techstream - and I believe anybody can buy one, if you've got the cash), once the engine is up to temperature and a few other conditions have been met (throttle opening etc).

Just read the advert.......next one to accuse me or Bothy of not speaking That Ingleesh shall go on report......

You don't speak English.

You don't speak English.

Complaint gone to people with petite Toyota rouge......

You don't speak English.

Complaint gone to people with petite Toyota rouge......

Tell him you don't speak Scottish either while your at it!!!

"So are you having any car dilemma don't hesitate to contact us ."

Yea, right. Seems it isn't just the NHS that hires foreigners who don't speak the lingo!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links