Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis Stereo And Facia

brianl007

Hello all,

New member so apologies if this has been posted somewhere else or if I'm asking silly questions!!

I have just bought a 2007 avensis tourer t3x d4d. It has the stereo with the kind of silver surround. I am looking at changing it for a double din head unit with sat nav and bluetooth etc but want to know if anyone has already done this and been successful and also if you can get thhe correct fascia to fit around it?

I'm not actually sure what stereo I have - I keep seeing fascia plates for T25 and T27 but not sure if that's actually what I have!!

Would be really grateful of any help or advice people could offer around getting some sort of sat nav / bluetooth in!!

Thanks!

Hello all,

New member so apologies if this has been posted somewhere else or if I'm asking silly questions!!

I have just bought a 2007 avensis tourer t3x d4d. It has the stereo with the kind of silver surround. I am looking at changing it for a double din head unit with sat nav and Bluetooth etc but want to know if anyone has already done this and been successful and also if you can get thhe correct fascia to fit around it?

I'm not actually sure what stereo I have - I keep seeing fascia plates for T25 and T27 but not sure if that's actually what I have!!

Would be really grateful of any help or advice people could offer around getting some sort of sat nav / Bluetooth in!!

Thanks!

Hi mate and welcome to the forum, I can't help with the stereo but your car is a T25 as the T27 didn't arrive until 2008/9.:yes:

Regards Pete.

You'll easily be able to find a fascia surround to fit your dash, mine cost about a tenner from eBay I think. However, it will be black, as no-one seems to produce ones with the silver finish.

Here's a pic of mine, it's a double-DIN fascia although I have a single DIN stereo/cubby hole arrangement going on.

CIMG3911.jpg

Thanks guys!!

Now I have all the info I need to go spend more money!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links