Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

For Attention Of All E11 Tte Owners

Steven252

I've had custom badges made up - a friend of a friend knew a friend (you get the jist) who worked for a company who made badges. After a couple of emails he knew what i was after and sent me a new TTE spoiler Badge - problem was the machine had somehow ended up with the wrong size an he'd not noticed, the one to the right in the photo. Anyway a couple of days later i got a revised version thats the right size.

I didnt like the horrible grey version that the original TTE Badge was as my car is red and it just doesnt go IMHO. All the trims are black and the windows are soon to be tinted, so ive had it done with a black background with the original TTE logo in chrome to match.

e8121867.jpg

a4f7cfa4.jpg

Its not an exact replica, as it slightly varies in style and shape (the TTE logo not the Badge itself) - but he tried a fair few and thats the best match he could get using there machines. Only the die hard fans will know that its not a original badge but TBH i like it and it somewhat looks a lot better than the original did. They work out at £15 inc postage and you can have the background and logo in any colour you want :thumbsup:

All i need to do now is to have the car painted and ill put it on :rolleyes:

fair play to ya for going the extra mile,

they look good with these in place,

if i ever need you ill keep you in mind

Thanks, i recon Its the little things that make the car :thumbsup:

• 10 months later...

Ive got a couple left - send me a PM and well sort something out

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links