Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paint

stubb

just washed the car again and cant help noticing how bad the paint is on the front, it looks really nice and deep colour , the white im really starting to like but man it seems to chip off easily, in places it allmost looks like a vynal wrap where the paint is pushed back, at this rate the front will be bare metal by the time i finish paying for the car,

the amount of brake dust on the wheels is crazy as well they are so caked they will have to come off at the weekend for a proper clean,

and the rubber door seal at the bottom edge seems like a dumb idea as well traps muck and water really well not so clever,

shame a few things like this let down a car that looks good in white, better once the windows are tinted for sure

Hi, Well not sure about the paint on front, but I clean my disk covers every 2 day!, Yes every 2 day! , so be ready for every weekends of cleaning especially if you have Original covers or Aluminum wheels.

Harry

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links