Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Member With An Auris Mmt

TonyBS9

I've just bought a used Auris T-Spirit MMT 1.6 from Inchcape Toyota Guildford, and thought i'd better join the owners club. My new car is Feb 09, and has the built in satnav/phone and the protection pack. I've no idea who the first owner was, but i'm led to believe they paid iro £19k for it, so £10995 with 13000 miles on seemed a bargain.

Its metallic black with beige interior, not the ideal colour choice, but it was a great price and has a great spec.

Whilst I was waiting to be allowed to post i've been reading about how useless the trip computers range is, though I found that out for myself already. With a full tank it reckoned on 305 miles, well i've done 200 miles and only used 3 blocks on the fuel gauge. I've also been reading about rattles (i've got the seatbelt height adjuster rattling next to my ear, so it's got to go in and be looked at) I've also read people's opinions on the MMT gearbox, seems it's not well loved here. Well my other car is a smart, so i'm used to manu-matic gearboxes and this one is as good if not better than the smart. I always drive it in manual mode, which helps.

I'm currently finding that the voice control thing can't get used to my Bristolian accent, and instead of dialling from the phone book it changes things on the satnav, which amuses me! Oh and I need to get it detailed, the black is a bit swirly.

Was very impressed with the service from Sean Phillips at Inchcape Toyota Guildford, a dealer that responds to emails within the hour has been a rarity until now.

post-91424-126822911768_thumb.jpg

post-91424-126822912821_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links