Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Registering

ColinEL

Hi all.

Sorry been off forum for some 3-4 weeks I had a problem with my computer, got it sorted, but since then have not been able to log on, I am sure there is something wrong with the site, as it keeps saying my user name and password are wrong, yet if I try to log on with the same detail I am told someone else is using them, can some one tell me what is wrong, I have tried to contact the admin and moderates, but have had no answers from either.

I also find the help button useless, when you use this it takes you to a page, but will not let you do anything because you are not logged on,surely the help button should take you some where, where you can go to someone who can help, I really enjoy the forum, but have run out of ideas of how to get back on it, so I have re registered with differant details, I do hope the admin read this it may help someone else in te future.

ColinEL EX MG nut

Well you appear to be logged on now so welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

Well you appear to be logged on now so welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

Hi Phoenix.

Thanks for the welcome, that is my point I joined the forum, under MG Nut some 3-4 weeks ago, had a computer problem, nothing to do with me, it seems to have been upset by a Microsoft download, I have spent the last 3 weeks trying to contact someone for help, to log on,the help button is no good, as all it does is take you to a page with lots to chose from, but you cannot do anything because you are not logged on, I have had to use some differant details and re register, which to me is daft, I have sent emails to admin and moderators with no reply, which was difficult, to find how and where to send to,

again you would think I would have had an answer in three weeks, I do not understand this, I could not get any help any where.

When I put in my details it was saying they were wrong, when I tried to re register with these details it was saying they were being used, so something is/was wrong.

ColinEL ex MG nut

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links