Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Previa 1997 Breaking For Spares - All Parts Going

bothwell_buyer

Sadly I am having to break up the Previa - its needing a bit too much spent on it to get it through the MOT and I suspect the cooling system may be suffering from a head gasket failure too.

So all parts available.

A fairly new set of FOX alloys with new tyres in good condition just fitted a year ago

This car has the captains chairs style - one has a torn back and another has piping loose but still very comfy

I had the car resprayed from the waist down (the car not me) in its original deep violet colour. The front wings are OK as are the doors altho we did get the sliding door filled and sprayed to get rid of scratches. The car was running ok but overheating at speed. Transmission all ok and quiet. All locks the original key. Door cards ok. The exhaust I think was partly replaced 6 months ago.

Its a 2.4 petrol.

PM me if you have any bits you need. Things like the sliding door window catch has just been replaced - they fall apart often.

The front and back light units - 2 are cracked but if you need one just ask.

• 4 years later...

Have you still...by some miracle...got the gearbox and Torque Converter?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links