Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wanted.....

Destination for a weekend away with shops for the management and long walks for the dog, but more importantly without a hosepipe ban and use of a pressure washer to wash Ravii.

Heartily fed up with having to use watering cans to wash the Rav, the hosepipe ban hit just after I got the Rav and the wheels and lowline metalwork are now in need of a good clean down.

Suggestions please

Gus

You probably need to go where Local Hero went Gus. But, wherever it was, it must have been good as he's not come back to tell us..................................

You probably need to go where Local Hero went Gus. But, wherever it was, it must have been good as he's not come back to tell us..................................

Open door up her Gustavus....and foam lance to play with.....

Big Kev

Trying to avoid the temptation of the local garage car wash but it is tempting even if it is just to wind up Big Kev :P as he always tells me off if I use one.

Gus

I thought all hose pipe bans were been lifted soon??

A few are thinking about it whilst they make more money, and some just like making money too much and are not even thinking about it.

Big Kevs invite is so tempting but I have the feeling we would spend too much time in the all day breakfast cafe, and the last time the management went shopping in Clasgow, she single handedly tried to beat the recession into submission - she almost did it as well :lol:

Gus

We took our Rav to the local car washers just after Xmas,and one of em hit the roof hard with the brushes they use.

When i got out to check all looked fine as it was wet so forgot about it until when i washed it a few weeks later i did notice a small dent in the middle of the roof :angry:

Now whether they did it then or it was there when we bought it i don't know.

Trying to avoid the temptation of the local garage car wash but it is tempting even if it is just to wind up Big Kev :P as he always tells me off if I use one.

Gus

Smack !!!!!!! Off to Sosta del Col 23/6 so hurry up.....

Just to wind Big Kev up, I have treated myself to The art of detailing by Mike Phillips- 120 pages of detailing heaven!!!!!

So you go to your Costa,s and leave me on my ownsume, Na bad enjoy

Regards Clare

Just to wind Big Kev up, I have treated myself to The art of Detailing by Mike Phillips- 120 pages of detailing heaven!!!!!

Regards Clare

Mike Phillips....? He used to be a cocktail barman in our local hotel....made a mean screwdriver....he really was a star......had a pal called Stanley, but he was a bit of a tool.

Off t'bed.......

Just to wind Big Kev up, I have treated myself to The art of Detailing by Mike Phillips- 120 pages of detailing heaven!!!!!

Regards Clare

Mike Phillips....? He used to be a cocktail barman in our local hotel....made a mean screwdriver....he really was a star......had a pal called Stanley, but he was a bit of a tool.

Off t'bed.......

Used to frequent a hotel where the barman was called......Tony Cascarino

So that's where he went when he left paradise ???

Regards Clare

Off t'bed.......

Used to frequent a hotel where the barman was called......Tony Cascarino

So that's where he went when he left paradise ???

did he drive a Bentley lol ?

Looks like I am off the hook, If I wade to the garage and find the pressure washer it looks like I will be able to use it again on Friday, according to the news reports, just a shame we are forecast to have another 3 foot of water fall before then.

Gus

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links