Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nooks & Crannies

deezer

Hi, I was just wondering what uses fellow Rav4 owners have found for the sinister storage box between the two front seats:) and the pull-out tray to the right of the steering column. My son currently uses the sinister box for storing his favourite soft toy and I tried keeping coins in the tray but the noise going around corners hurts my soul. I hate the thought of space going to waste and was looking for inspiration.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Hi, I was just wondering what uses fellow Rav4 owners have found for the sinister storage box between the two front seats:) and the pull-out tray to the right of the steering column. My son currently uses the sinister box for storing his favourite soft toy and I tried keeping coins in the tray but the noise going around corners hurts my soul. I hate the thought of space going to waste and was looking for inspiration.

Thanks in advance.

The tray to the right of the steering column is ideal for storing coins for car park, etc. A little square of padding (or those non-slip mats) glued inside stops any rattles. Ditto with the glovebox.

What about the full length storage shelf under the dash? What do you use that for? :)

I keep ear phones ( for plugging into my phone for music whilst walking ) in that drop down tray.

I keep CD's in the center console lidded compartment,and a head torch in the square compartment by the handbrake,for when and if i ever break down.......at night,e.g.....changing a wheel etc etc.

Head torches are very useful for having light exactly where you need it,leaving your hands free to use tools...if need be.

Not that my lovely Rav4 has ever broken down.......at night,yet.....but now its getting on,i may well need that headtorch.

What about the full length storage shelf under the dash? What do you use that for? :)

Hi David,

just read your signature. If I've got this right, if I want paintless dent removal, I come to you. If I want dentless paint removal, I lend the motor to my daughter? :g:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links