Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Wiper Motor

whaters2312

Hi peeps I'm looking for a rear wiper motor for my e11 1.4 I've looked all over eBay and Amazon but I've had no luck is there any body out there that can help me plz there is a photo attached with the numbers on if this is any help thanks lee

post-140150-0-27407900-1398369553_thumb.

Hi,

Seems like most rear wiper motors are part of larger assemblies that you can probably only buy new from Toyota, though can imaging they will be expensive.

Seems like second hand ones from the scrappers / or eBay is the simplest option - heres one I just saw.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1997-03-E11-TOYOTA-COROLLA-REAR-WIPER-MOTOR-FREE-NEXT-DAY-/181361049141?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Cars+Year%3A2000|Car+Make%3AToyota|Plat_Gen%3A_E11_|Model%3ACorolla&hash=item2a39f5fe35

You don't say what the actual fault was, I assume not running ,partial running or blowing the fuse rather than just mechanical ?

Those SWF motors often fail just becuase the brushes are worn down, they can sometimes be fixed for a short while by adding some packing to the brush tension springs or if you can find one locally an electrical shop who can fit / supply or make new brushes for you.

• Like 1

Sorry again :).its not working at all there is power going to the plug on the motor but it's still not working the one on eBay is the one I've been watching it's got different fitting points to mine I've taken mine out and had a look the serial numbers are different as well I've spoken to toyota in Newport the motor is £349+vat so bugger that lol

Hi,

If you have the assembly out why not ask a local auto electrician if he can look at it as say if its repairable.

That probably means just the brushes or a new bearing, motor rewinds rather expensive.

Again a good auto electrician might just know of a simlar swf motor that will fit into your assembly.

Short of that, visit locally and/or email a picture of your complete unit to scappers around the country, think there are a good few around.

I've had to put it back in the car coz there was a hole in the boot I'm have a look around now on the internet to seen what I can find but cheers for the reply it been a great help I know a electrician so I will ask him to have a look I did not think you get the bushes could be replaced :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links