Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen 7 Ts Celica Oil Recommendations

Numz

Hi

I have a Gen 7 T Sport Celica and I want to change the oil as it hasn't been changed for the last 5k miles approximately . Does anyone know what is or would be the best oil to put in?

P.s i have a k&n induction kit and Apex springs on it also

Thanks

Any fully synthetic oil will exceed the manufacturers advice, I would use a fully synthetic oil and change it every 6/8000 miles.

Do keep an eye on your oil level frequently though as the 140bhp Celica Gen 7 are known to lose a bit sometimes, resulting in big problems if not topped up.

Thanks for that mate, I also spoke to Toyota directly and they recommended a 5w 30, so I might just buy Castrol Edge 5w 30 and take it from there. Yeah your right about the 140bhp loosing oil, I have a 190bhp and so far no problems but thanks for the advice 👍

If you use lift a lot I would recommend using 5w 40

any fully synthetic oil will do, I tend to spend a bit more on a better quality oil like silkolene pro s, am thinking of trying the millers nanodrive next time but that's even more again.

• Like 1

Yeah because I tend to put my foot down now and again I think I will go for fully synthetic 5w40 because that's what most people have said, they said that the 5w30 is a bit thin and My cars done 106k miles aprox so it might need something a bit thinker, I'll see if I can get Castrol Edge as I've heard its a good quality oil. Let's see what happens

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links