Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cigarette Lighter And Aux Port Faulare

chill3r

Guys,

I have been searching around the forums and looking at a few posts regarding the Cigarette Lighter port fault that some people have, i too have this problem, Problem being : The cigarette lighter itsels works fine but trying to plug in a Phone charger or satnav it doesnt have enough power to power the device.

I have had the Drivers side Air Vent out that holds the Port and at the back i can see a little like thermal fuse (All my normal fuses have been replaced) i am just wondering if i can replace this with an after market lighter off FleaBay or will it only power this specific type of Toyota Manufactured device ?

Strange thing is the AUX device in the back (Middle console) does the same thing so unless something has over powered the port and blown the 2 Thernal fuses connected to both ports then im not sure what else could be to blame.

Any pointers would be great

Thank You

Stuie

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links