Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mk8 Corolla Gs 1.4 Vvt-I

Danruddick

Hi I'm new to this site, I thought I would share with you my MK8 Corolla. It was baught off a female who claimed it was a write off due to a misfire and had every intention of scrapping it. I sent her message after message asking her to sell it to me instead of Scrapping it until she finally agreed, I got the car for £150 diagnosed the misfire to a faulty coil. I replaced the coil started her up and she was running sweet as a nut! So I now have a great first car which has costed me all in all £220. As you can see by the pictures the bodywork is very good and the car in general is very good condition! Every time it was due a service it was done by Toyota and everything that was recommended by toyota was installed. I can't believe she wanted to scrap it because of a broken coil! It's done 116,000 miles but sounds sweeter than my mates corsa with half that mileage.

post-145598-0-52375000-1420029104_thumb.

post-145598-0-12873300-1420029560_thumb.

• Like 1

Hello Dan - welcome to Toyota Owners Club

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links