Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

jon303

Hello I ve just joined .I don t know if this is the correct area to mention,that i have a genuine UK Toyota Celica Convertible my step daughter has asked me to sell for her.It is black needing some TLC.It s a very genuine car.It s a R reg 1998 car ,only recently SORN due to her getting a company car,it has 6 months MOT on it ,only just had a new clutch and runs like a dream.Bad points it has a dent on the passengers rear quarter and the bonnet lacquer seems to have been penatrated ,but it drives and runs like a dream, it has only covered a genuine 88,000 miles from new and would best be appriciated if it were seen.It has some history some of which is main dealer, I m sure I have missed loads out but please contact me to arrange viewing.She wanted about £500 ono for the car ,If someone has the time and effort to spend on it I m sure it would be worth considerably more . Many thanks , look forward to hearing from you, any inspection very welcome and by the way she has owned the car for at least the last 4 years,once again thanks for looking.Jon

Hello Jon - welcome to Toyota Owners Club. Topic moved to the For Sale section

Hello many thanks for moving this and thanks very much for the welcomes take care.I m a bit of a technofobe .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links