Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Grilles

Thrishna

hello all

im not sure if there has been a post about this but thought id do one to save time hopefully i get a quick response as its the last thing i need to do on my car...

now i have a toyota celica t-sport facelift mk7 and i have just bought and recieved new chromed ZunSport Grilles the full set now the rear grill is simple and easy to do just unscrew the old one and screw in the new but the main issue and problem is the FRONT Top and Bottom i do not own and have a jack stand or any thing to lift the car up to take the bumper off. does anyone know how to change the old grills without removing the front bumper or has done it on there own car and can give me some precise details on how to take the old ones off and put the news on...

Thank you

with many many regards to you celica owners/fans

Bottom grille is easy...it's got plastic locator clips at top...and just 4 10mm bolts underneath the lip.

Top small grille looks a challenge.!..can't see how it's actually fixed.

By removing the protective engine covers and perhaps undoing a few bolts you might be able to get some "flex" in the bumper so that you could see more and perhaps get a hand down there.?...if you have the hands of a Barbie doll that is.

Good luck with that.

Top tip...whilst you have the lower grille off...check the condition of the power steering metal pipe/loop on the bottom left hand side (as you look at the car)...that has a habit of corroding due to it's exposed location.. and it ain't a cheap fix....I painted mine with Hammerite so hopefully it will last longer.!!

Neil

oh ok cool will give it a try if i cant manage think i will just give up or go out buy a jack and just remove the bumper and do it that way lol... but cool cheers man...

also thanks for that top tip i will definately be checking that out today...

Thrishna

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links