Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parking

sparrow2

I have had my IQ3 six years now and have always had a problem judging how near the front is to things when I park going in forwards. I always leave too big a gap! Since it is such a short car that has not really mattered but never the less it has annoyed me. In my previous bigger cars I did not have this problem. However I have just found the answer. If you put your head out of the driver's side window as you park so that you can actually see the bottom of the front bumper you can then judge things to the nearest inch. I can now park with the front bumper within a couple of inches of any obstacle! Now in car parks the shortness of my little IQ3 is even more obvious than before when parked next to other cars!

• Like 2

I have the same issue too.

I park nose in to a space outside a friends house quite often and I think I get nice and close to the curb and way further in the space than her Yaris next to me but I then get out and realise I'm about two feet away!

I'll try your method next time I go there.

Craig

• 2 weeks later...

My neighbours got an x5 which is parked all week, I have a rav4 parked all week , with an iq size space inbetween , perfect reserved parking

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links