Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Driver's mat

sparrow2

For my 59 reg IQ3 I have had two complete sets of new mats. The driver's one wore and when I went to ask for a replacement they only came in complete sets of five. The waste! The other four had hardly worn at all. In addition it leaves you with the problem of getting rid of five old ones every time. Well a hole developed in my driver's mat a third time. I let it get bigger and bigger put off by the thought of buying a third complete set of mats until just recently the carpet underneath started to wear though where the hole was. I went to the garage again and asked for a new one saying "I expect I will need to order all five again." To my surprise and utter exuberance I was told you could just get the driver's one! It was £10 + VAT. I fitted it today and it was fine. If I had known I could just get the one I would have ordered it much sooner!

The following thread has been pinned to the start of the IQ club since 10th November 2015 -

• Like 2

8 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

The following thread has been pinned to the start of the IQ club since 10th November 2015 -

Now even I knew that :laugh:.

I am sorry I missed the post. I could have had my new mat much sooner! I will probably treat myself to a new mat every year now.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links