Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New speakers to my Aygo

Lassek4

Hi!

I bought my first Aygo a month ago and I'm loving the car.

Except for the Speakers.

I bought the car with an extra subwoofer installed, but i believe it's a cheap fix because the sound isn't very good. 

Which leads me to my questions:

Which Speakers can you suggest for me? I want to be able to feel the bass, and i want to have crystal clear sound. So far I've read that they have to be 6,5'' or 4''.

Do i need to install wires as well? There is already wires installed to the subwoofer which is placed under the driver's seat.

Should i replace all of the Speakers

Any other good tips you can provide me with? :afro:

I apologize my bad english

Best regards from the Dane!

Thanks in advance guys!!!!!! :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

the wiring on the aygo is a bit strange for the audio there are filters fitted inline so i would say rewire the system

it doesn't cost much for OFC speaker cable and yes i would change all Speakers as all the Speakers will have

been priced to a small budget.

• 3 weeks later...

i managed to fit 8" limpids in my rear doors.and running 4 Tweeters for clarity. will be fitting a custom split system in the front doors soon. 

20161128_172815.jpg

• Like 1

Clarity beats Bass & Volume every time.

• 2 months later...

Had my Aygo a year now, not 'un'-happy with the sound quality but there's always room for improvement...

My '08 Blue has door Speakers and the A pillar tweeters... (not too sure weather it also has the small dashboard Speakers aswell?)

I've got a really good set of mid size Speakers in the back of the shed, they have an add on pair of tweeters with a built in bridge. Thinking of chucking these under the front seats angled towards the rear with the tweeters mounted on the B pillar!

I don't have a workshop manual so I'm a little in the dark wrt the practicalities of pulling the headunit to get at the wiring, and pulling trim so I can route wiring to the new speakers?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links