Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo accessories

Aygoxpress

Hi guys will be picking up my new aygo xpress tomorrow . I have had a lot at the official accessories and seem to be very few and expensive.

been looking at a bike Roof Rack and Toyota don't do one only a rear one at over 700£

Now I know this car has a lot to do with the 108/C1 

looking at this link a proper roof bike rack is available and a quick google and the price seems a lot better . Just need to find out it it fits.

also the wind deflectors seem like a good option

http://media.peugeot.co.uk/file/23/3/peugeot-108-accessories-brochure-dec16.136233.pdf

Hi Oz and welcome to the board. :smile:

I am a big fan of wind deflectors, they really make a difference both around town and even at motorway speeds when you need a bit of fresh air.  I am guessing that you are getting the 5 door Aygo, so have you seen these?:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Aygo-mk2-5door-hatchback-2014-onwards-wind-deflectors-2pc-HEKO-TINTED/302268964747?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D45566%26meid%3D05960d9f78fd45ad9edb41f3968adab2%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D191978401654&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

I have the Heko deflectors fitted to my Aygo and I wouldn't want to be without them.

As for the roof rack/bike rack....I haven't much idea to be honest apart from the fact that roof bars for the Aygo come in at around £70-£80 (Amazon and eBay are your best bets) and have to be specific to the Aygo and the number of doors on it, universal bars will not fit as the front bar and the back bar have different fitments.

I hope that this is of some help and that you enjoy your new Aygo....They really are great little cars!

All the best. :smile:

According to Roofbox, Thule do a range of four roof bars for the current Aygo five door, and a choice of cycle carrier.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links