Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starting My Verso D4D

Scroogee

Just a couple of weeks ago I found my Verso would not start first time. When it did start it too a few seconds for it to run smoothly. It's only done 90k

I took it to my local garage and the diagnostic said a sensor valve in the fuel pump was not working. Consequently after several days on the internet and a lot of swearing I was advised that I had to have a new pump. Eventually the garage via a local motor factor got a new pump from Germany and this has been fitted.

Picked the car up yesterday and it started okay. This morning it took several try to get it to start and then was very lumpy but settled down.

I paid over £1k for all this work and have advised the garage it will be back with them on Tuesday and I am not paying anything more. They have been okay about it.

I've read up on the SCV valve but we were advised these valves are no longer available - "You have to buy a new pump!"

So with the new pump in why will it still not start properly.

Any help will be received with joy.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links