Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Problems with e-Store map update

Neutronstar

I purchased from the e-store a 3 year Map Care & services on 29 th September 2017. I did not have time to download the maps at that time but when I returned to the the My Toyota site a few days later I could not find any access to the map downloads.I felt a bit stupid and thought I was missing something obvious so I went back a few times  but could not find a way to download my £199 purchase.I found  some help pages showing a "my Purchase" button but i couldn't find it on the site. On the 4th October I contacted Toyota by phone where a nice lady took a description of the problem and promised someone from the customer care team would be in contact. Since then I have exchanged emails at least twice a week but I still have no updates.Today I asked for access to the updates or a refund and in reply received 

"Many apologies for the inconvenience caused with regards to the ongoing case about the map update.
We are awaiting for our system support to provide a solution with your map update purchase"

which totally sidesteps my request!. 
I wonder if anyone else has met similar problems with the website? Is there an easy remedy? Am I being unreasonable asking for this to be resolved now and not waiting for a further uncertain period?

Apologies if this reads as a bit of a rant but I do feel quite vexed.

Problem resolved with email received from Customer Support. Can now see the "my purchases" header on the e-store. Hallelujah!.Only 22 days from purchase.Anyway I'm relieved and can get on with installing the updates.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links