Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

**** Theiving Tossers

corollakid20valve

well what a nice wake up call i got this morning...some **** scraot put my drivers side window through and tried nicking my headunit....tossers.....at least they only got a couple of bits n bobs but if anyone hears of a sony 4 channel amp or a kenwod 5 channel amp up for grabs..please let me know ....odd thing is im not even angry....its like i somehow expected to happen....

unlucky fella!

will keep my eyes on the local rags for ya

sorry 2 hear :ffs: :censor: so **** anoyin wats the bloddy point :ffs: if i saw some1 tryin 2 brake in my car man thed brt start running.....

It annoys me when the lowest of the low break into other peoples cars to get what they want.

I say start flucking saving and then go out and buy it, it gives you a much better feeling. :thumbsup:

It annoys me when the lowest of the low break into other peoples cars to get what they want.

the thing is its not wot they want its just its not obvious if the boots full of cocaine, to them your stuff is worth 20 quid tops,

do urself a bootbuild and hide it all under perspex an cover ur subs wit grilles an they cant get at it even if they do get in then whos the silly one

sorry to hear that I once had my HU stole out of the car, it's not just the taking of it, it's usual the damage left behind.

on my old car they hit the a piller on the door while smashing the window, one nice big dent left and also messed my dash up getting the well fixed hu out!

Any other damage on yours?

I highly recommend some clear security film, I'm yet to put it on my corolla but once I had my previous experience I had some put on my old car and did a test on a window from a scrap yard and it takes ages about 10mins plus getting through the glass with a hammer!!!

Kev

sorry 4 u mate.... pi55es u right off when ***** like that happens... :angry:

Rash.

I say start flucking saving and then go out and buy it, it gives you a much better feeling. :thumbsup:

[rant mode]

its never a personal gain its always theiving druggy scum, the sort of good for nothing pond life that dont even register with society and should be put on a remote island and nuked! :ffs:

[/rant mode]

like i say si ill keep a look in the rags in case anything crops up and ill have words with folks i know round mansfield who get the occasional TWOCer coming in and asking if they want to buy the stuff of them.

That's why my job is so good.....

look in the local pawn shops, if you see it and can proove it's yours and was stolen. You can get it back.

sorry 4 u mate.... pi55es u right off when ***** like that happens... :angry:

Rash.

Aint that the truth bro...

:arrgg-matey: :ffs:

chees guys..i cant say im feeling any better but at least they didnt take my car..that would of really stung......worse thing is weve been working some stuff out and we reckon it was some in a modded car that did me over.....thats worse than anything..nothing like ****ting on your own scene!!

anyways i now have to o and clear up the mess of my poor car..at least theres no damage as such..but why they took my tent legs i'll never know!! :angry:

I had my Skoda (Don't laugh!) broken into on Christmas day a few years ago and they took EVERYTHING! Not only the £30 headunit, but they even took the empty cig boxes that were lying around on the floor. I couldn't believe it when I got in and found that my ashtray had even been emptied!

I tell thee man they'll take anything if it isn't nailed down.

mate had his nicked the took the whole parcel shelf for the spkers and emptied the whole glovebox an even the toys hanging in back an disco ball from rerarview mirror

sorry to hear that mate scumbags :ffs: need sorting.

you dont know me m8 but soz to hear that its a pain in the as.s when that happens thieving scu.mbags :ffs: :censor:

well put my new window in today..took out what was left of the headunit..made a nice mess of it trying to pull it through the slot..obv didnt know that corolla have them bolted in..but without my faceplate im hardly having the last laugh am i!!...so all in all im a grand down..2 headunits!!(they took my old kenwoods mask keys too) and 2 amps....grand total 1098.57 fan tastic...i just hope whoever buys them that when they pulled them out my the the amps popped..that would serve whoever right for buying stolen goods...still not gonna me my stuff back though!!

and my window trims all mangled as id my centre console..im so gutted im thinking of selling the car i love.....it doesnt feel like my baby at the moment :(

mate i felt like that when i bunged Elanor in the hedge bottom

i just dumped her on the garden at home and wouldnt look at her for a few days!

soon as i got working on her though it feels like the love is coming back and the first time you crack it up and go for a whizz round youll get the biggest buzz out of it!

just lock it away in the garage and chill for a few days youll soon start to miss it and then go blasting round to find new parts!

:thumbsup:

Don't sell her mate and if you need a hand with owt just give us a shout i've got a nice big empty shed if you need somewhere to work on the car :thumbsup:

Thanks Sy..thats a really nice offer much appriacted....dont worry I somehow dont think i could sell just yet.....just so mad at the moment!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links