Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav 4 Xt4 Decent Accessories

luckyluke

I wish to buy some extra equipment for my RAV xt4, the dealer has no info on a web site so as you can view Items such as mats original RAV or better quality ones, My dealer promised me some mats when I purchased my car and gave some cheap , cheesy ones that have seen better days. Side steps, front bars, light guards . What should I pay for these Items where can they be brought at decent prices Please Help

I wish to buy some extra equipment for my RAV xt4, the dealer has no info on a web site so as you can view Items such as mats original RAV or better quality ones, My dealer promised me some mats when I purchased my car and gave some cheap , cheesy ones that have seen better days. Side steps, front bars, light guards . What should I pay for these Items where can they be brought at decent prices Please Help

To be honest theres not that much after-market parts for the Rav4, your main dealer will do an accessory brochure for your model, other than that some of the European countries cater much better for 4x4 style vehicles, or You could try www.formula4x4.com :) .

You can try www.direct4x4.co.uk, Rich (celtictricky) brought some side steps from them before  :thumbsup:

Thanks had a look at that site and the prices are reasonable in comparison to others ive seen

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links