Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Donny Show 2005

MSC_Kev

Hi all.

Show application form came through yesterday and the Donny Show organises have given the TOC a show stand for 10 places

CAR REQUIREMENTS

Cars are to be of show standard with modifications to either body, engine or ICE..........all 3 is great :) I think a good mix of all toyota models will make for a great looking TOC stand

DATE/VENUE

The show runs on the weekend of the 9th / 10th of April at Doncaster Racecourse, Leger Way Doncaster DONNY SHOW WEBSITE

COST

The weekend costs £25 per driver and £30 per additional passenger, which gets you show access for the entire weekend from Friday evening onwards.

ACCOMODATION

I know of a fair few good hotels to book in the area, which are only a few mins drive from the show.

PAYMENT

I will need to get the forms sent off asap, to ensure we get our stand allocation. Payment can be send via paypal to KnChallis@aol.com or cheques made payable to either:

Kevin Challis

Live Promotions Events ltd ( if recieved in time before posting)

address for posting cheques

Kev Challis

1 The Gables

Shackerstone Walk

Carlton

Warkwickshire

CV13OBY

****PAYMENT IS NON REFUNDABLE****

GENERAL INFO

I'll add any further information if I think of anything else, any questions please ask.

question for admin, do we have a TOC banner we can use for the event?

I know from when I asked for interest before that the show isn't to everyone's taste and I can understand that, the show has it's good and bad points and the mix of chav's that we have to put up with at show's now. They are however some of the best cars in the country, all the magazines are there and if you want to get noticed to gain a feature, it's the show to be at.

If we all got hotel accomodation at the same hotel, should be a good social event and ones I have used in the past are a few mins drive from the show. The weekend is a great experience such as compared to JAE, unforunately with less people and a smaller show stand.

People interested to far

Stand places to be confirmed, current people intrested below.

1. Kev - Corolla

2. Ken - Avensis

3. james1760 - MR2

4. earpl - Yaris

5. Knightrider - Yaris

6. sxb182 - Celica

7. Bibbs - MR2

8. shaf2000 - MR2

9. matt_hillyard - Paeso

10. cfc - Yaris

11. CorollaKid20valve - Corolla

12. MR2lover - MR2

Sent PM's to:

13. Rubix Cube - Starlet

14. SexyCrayola - Celica

15. knowlson - Corolla

16. Jim_Mr2 - MR2

17. dawesy - Corolla

Maybe interested?

18. drb5 - Yaris

19. Firthy - Corolla

Hopefully with those kind of numbers we can fill the allocation without a problem, I maybe able to get more additional stand places, but at the moment just the 10. Some will have to miss out I'm affraid, some will be put on stand by just incase anyone can't make it for any reason.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MSC_Kev

• james1760

• knightrider

• earpl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if im allowed to come ill be there (PM me mate to get a spec and plans)

and ill prob be going with mates and camping with them anyway,

cheers

Lee

PS can i nominate ken for this too!

Edited by knightrider

i f you want another yaris i'll happily do it. its only an hour from me.......

PM if your interested... can send payment asap.

Ok great thanks both.

I'll leave the stand list alone for now and wait and see what interest we get first before sorting out any stand places.

Kev

mine is due out of the bodyshop on the 22nd of this month but it will be show standard :D (hopefully)

candy Apple red respray

veilside skirts blended to body

veilside rearbumper + spoiler

bomex front splitter smoothed to bumper

bluflame exaust

Konig theroy 17" wheels

i should have my 2x 8" sunvisor screens by then but if not i have an indash tft and pheonix gold ICE

i can let you know if i can definatly make it on tues night but i should be able to.

hopefully i can join you guys :)

you can count me in as a definate :)

if you can post details of the hotel i will get it booked :thumbsup:

also is there any reason why it costs £25 for the driver + car and £30 for the passanger in the car? or are we allowed 1 passanger?

id be well up for this....do donny every year anyways :D

Excellent thanks guys :)

Looks like we shall have no problem in filling the 10 spaces, I did ask for 20 but being new to show and not really knowing about the club and how big it was, meant they could only offer us 10.

Just read the form a bit more and the application needs to go in latest by the end of February, so we have a bit of time to sort it out before it goes off. I maybe able to get us some extra places if we have mad demand for them.

I'm doing my upmost not to sell the corolla and get the turbo back on order in time for donny, just hope my parents will give us a helping hand getting our own place.

Kev :thumbsup:

I'll be going.

It wouldnt be right putting it on the stand for the club though, As it looks totally standard :rolleyes:

one question: Is Donny a static Show?

I could be interested .. depends if I get mine up to show standard by then .. I doubt it'll have been cleaned by April ..

Please don't send any payments just yet.

I'm leaving the stand open until the end of the month, giving people time to show and confirm interest, the stand will be picked accordingly to get a good mix of cars.

I'll keep you posted on what's happening, contacted Steve, Ken and Starletsy to finalise everything.

For now if people can confirm if they want a stand place, Images of your car would help too.

I will put up a list of hotels I know are good shortly.

thanks

Kev :)

mines is going on the boat from hong kong this week. so if there's still any places and im considered worthy, then hook me up dude :)

pimp2.jpg

i am currently awaiting some :D

can you pm me the hotel you have in mind? i will be going even if i aint on the stand, some of the hotels are already fully booked so i want to book early :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links