Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

More Problem

ytsport

this never ends first minor problems with belts and clutch problem which was solved easi enuf. today i took the car to mr t again to see if they can find out whtas wrong with the rear discs but they werent able to get the car on the lift to check because the car is sitting too low. they took it for a drive and think either i need new bearings or need them adjusted which i hope thats wat i need cos ive seen the price for new bearings :ffs: and it doesnt look gud.

has anyone needed to change their bearings yet , how much did it cost a or is there aftermarket ones i can get for cheaper??

I had a wheel bearing replaced on my car on thursday. The guy sends the bill up to my house but I'm not expecting it to be more than £50-60! :thumbsup:

i didnt think u can adjust them either but thats wat they told me and when they give me the price list for the bearings it wasnt 40-50 pound its 25 pounds each on the front and 160 pounds each on the rear

but then they r not sure on it.

can kwik fit check wheel bearings?

Do you have after market wheels on your car if so are they the correct size? I read on here having the wrong size wheels can wear your bearings quicker.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links