Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Air Filter

Thunder Sport

hey guys just wondering? i have a t sport and i wondering if u can get rid of the stupid rubber tube that goes from air filter to the bak of the headlights and stick an induction kit on the end? i mean ur air could get filtered twice

1) by the induction kit ?

2) The standard air filter?

what u think?

hey guys just wondering? i have a t sport and i wondering if u can get rid of the stupid rubber tube that goes from air filter to the bak of the headlights and stick an induction kit on the end? i mean ur air could get filtered twice

1) by the induction kit ?

2) The standard air filter?

what u think?

Yes to the induction ket, an apexi seems quite popular but this is a complete replacement

i think having both would just be too restrictive.

Nick

the 2 of them would be too restrictive you'd be wasting your money doing it that way.

just the apexi is fine and you can always relocate it or you can wait for the new envy system

apexi is a fine piece of kit, and great for the stock postition, if you relocate it like a lot of us have to behind the passenger headlamp, id highly recomend gettnig a Battery tray to adjust the angle so it fits perfectly, i personally.. along with a few others didnt, i just turned Battery as far as it would go (45 degress) and as a result mine has got battered,

for best results tho, id recomend waiting for the envy sytem - check the envy section for more details but its a relocated filter and will look the nuts, and its around the same price as the apexi

Iv re-located mine without a tray and mine turned full 90 degrees!

It requires a delicate touch!

Oh, and before anybody says... no i don't have a coke bottle in there, that was solved by the very helpful Mr Earpl.

Anyone know where the filter will sit with the new envy system? :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links