Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Drift Car 2006

Monster-Mat

what colour for 2006  

32 members have voted

1. 1. what colour for 2006

• Picture 1...........Purple
    • picture 2...........Green
    • picture 3...........magenta
    • I like the blue

With those decals and flag... Definately green out of the choices listed. :thumbsup:

Magenta, althought the purple is second....

I'm glad you're thinking of moving from the blue - I never really liked it tbh.

:thumbsup:

A

Well.. I really loved the flag thingy ;)

So I id these.... many more colours!! hehehehe B) :thumbsup:

Colours of the rainbow!!! :P

japsaired.jpg

japsaiorange.jpg

japsaiyellow.jpg

japsaigreen.jpg

japsaiblue.jpg

japsaipurple.jpg

japsaipink.jpg

japsaiblack.jpg

japsaiwhite.jpg

Can you tell I was bored?? :yes::rolleyes:

Oh well... kept me amused for a bit :)

wow, jaydan, you must have been.....

however i want to loose the Japsai as it is there, if i may post a few pictures....

i have 2 sponsers already, thats not the problem, you will see most of the graphics are in layers, its these layers i want to build up with different shades, of whatever colour which can be made in reflectives, contrasts or foils.

for example look at this pic,

ed530ffc.sized.jpg

you can see something is written in the background....it can be anything....lets say in my case.....

team Japsai..., but in such large lettering its not easily visable, when a second layer is placed over it

the sumo power car is a good example of layers, at first it looks like grey lines......

350ZSIDE.sized.jpg

and i like the use of different colours on here...as in the swirls.

what_wheels.sized.jpg

so if we was to take the elements i likes , and in this example apply it to the green car.it would be the colour of the car, swirls in some contrasting deep colours, maybe even slight shades off green,, then the union flag layed over the wing as in the picture.

then in another differnt colour maybe reflective green on blue, saying either team japsai.com, in huge letters across the whole side, so big it just looks like swirls untill you follow each letter(not going over flag), and if not japsai making a "something" design or something from the kanji of japsai

like this

TEAM

japsai_1_001.jpg

.com

it just needs me to sit down with someone who knows what there doing, and being able to be patient to use artistic flare :)

Well when I get my next bout of boredom.. I'll give it a go ;)

Only reason that was on there was to stop it looking so plain lol...

But I can do colours n swirls n faded graphics n stuff :)

ok then pink but more brighter pink if ya get me like a candy pink, or yashio factory pink,

PS i hate the blue

I'd go with the Blue as my 1st choice, otherwise the green does it for me. Not too keen on the Pinks or Purple tho as they seem a bit too girly. No offence meant by that btw, just my opinion.

the colour only has to be noticable......the sumo car is pink.....you cant say its girly cos its a drift car, it does what it says on the tin, and when its competeing,,,,you notice it, cos its Pink

That's why I went for the purple......

It stands out amongst the crowd..... so will get noticed.....

the colour only has to be noticable......the sumo car is pink.....you cant say its girly cos its a drift car, it does what it says on the tin, and when its competeing,,,,you notice it, cos its Pink

'GREEN'...... =a mean machine :thumbsup:

Ok, there will be a prize for the winning idea, if peeps want to do this via email contact me by pm , this is running on a couple of forums now, when the ideas have all been finalised, there will be a poll, and the winning idea will get a great prize for sure, costing a couple Hundred quid.

the reson i ask we do it by email so that the design can progress with imput.

so choppers start chopping

Crud - i completely forgot about those designs i was going to do for you - ill have to get back to that

Crud - i completely forgot about those designs i was going to do for you - ill have to get back to that

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links