Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

For Anyone Who's Doubted The Accuracy...

Jesus

tee hee .. I'll still beat you, and I'll only use even numbered gears ;)

:lol: If you do that you know you'll only be able to generate enough torque to make my electric ariel go up and down :lol: ;)

Only kidding man, im gonna be watching it out there. I got a lack of brakes and a lack of grip thing going on :lol: You'll probabaly get two laps in with the time it'll take me to tiptoe around one :lol:

I'll be taking it a LOT easier too .. no roof.

But this time I'll not have a steaming hagover an 30mins kip either (well, that's the plan). Beer farts are NOT funny round Karasell ..

Beer farts are NOT funny round Karasell ..

:lol: But they are hella funny the rest of the trip :thumbsup::lol:

Remember that unlike the rest of the southern convoy my gearbox will let me go above 160mph :lol: Not that that matters seeing as your stuck with a 116mph top speed at the moment anyway :lol::lol::thumbsup:

That depends if I come of not, its not a total imposibility yet ;)

isn't it funny, we can exceed 160 in 4th, other are stuck at 116 in 6th ;)

Then again given a decent power band and that funny thing called torque you don't need to change gear every 2 seconds to get a move on ;)

I'm stuck at 116 in 4th :(

But then your car is a fat lazy auto .. maybe if it had sports car ideals instead of 20 year old GT cruiser :lol:

At least my car is not on footballers wives :thumbsup:

At least my car is not on footballers wives :thumbsup:

DOH!!! You're actually admitting you watch that dude? :lol: ;)

:lol: Oh dear charlie ..

There is a reason your car isn't, mock footballers don't drive 20 year old cars that cost £1,000.

You car isn't also a main car in F&F or 2F2F (oh the shame :()

Mut my car isn't beaten up in an Audi ad either (yet) ..

Yes, in all its tv apearances, its driven by women :D

I guess Audi were trying to say that their car is "even better" then the extraordinarily high benchmark set by the mkiii supra (its not, of course)

Not forgetting of course the opening scenes on top gear :D

Benchmark .. hmm .. it's like having a watch calculator as the benchmark for super computers :lol:

At least it's a car women want to be seen in .. Do Mk3 Soups still have the studded leather hat and matching waistcoat/thong/chest rug, Ovaltene lid on a chain? It may be a "man"'s car, but it's also a "men who like men"'s car.

Dude, we'll never agree .. I like the shape of the Mk3, but it's too lardy/old. You'll never like a car with no torque/weight and loads of revs.

Stop being so agreeable!! :P

incidently I just did some looking up...

The difference in weight between a narrow body Mkiii and an S2000 is not as big as you think it might be!!

146 kg infact ;)

What's the engine spec on the narrow?

The S2000 isn't light at all .. the stock exhaust weighed in at 23kg (now down to a respectable 5kg).

Autocar has the S down at 0-60 in 5.5 and a 1/4 of around 14.0 .. so it's about the same as the MR2 Tubby more or less.

engine spec... 2.0 twin turbo Yamaha engine, 210 bhp out the box, (cats etc) can't rememebr the torque, Being a much lighter engine the weight is more evenly distributed too....

That weight is stock, the front seats alone weigh 25 kg EACH, exhausts and cats like you say are also uber heavy....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links