Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowering Springs

mromecin

How about fitting a front strut brace, is it simple? I'm just looking to mod my car a bit, would the brace improve handling?

to fit a front strut you need to remove the black tray under the wipers, the wipers themselves and the motor.

Pretty easy if you've done it once,

i've not noticed, it's more to stop body roll/car flexing under cornering than anything else

Brace doesnt stop body roll stops bodyflex as far as i know! It doesnt improve handling so much as improves steering response. I find it make the steering more positive (front upper strut). It's sooooo easy to fit and doesn't require removing the tray if you do it skillfully enough (i managed to in about 20 mins without removing it! 15 mins of that was spent me trying to remove the black bit, failed and so fitted by just lifting it a bit and fitted in 5 mins!)

I would say springs coupled with a strut is best as i have the struts and find it may even increase bodyroll as the steering is sharper!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links