Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

3door Auris

garyg

:help:

Hi All

Ordered a 3door 1.6MMT on 16March, given a date of 30th April to take delivery of

Last week got a phone call to tell me it will be another 4-6 weeks. Production problems ???

As yet have not even seen a 3door Auris just took a chance because liked the 5 door, Has anybody got a 3 door or seen one would be interested in knowing

Still looking forward to getting the car just a little disapointed with the delay :help:

Thanks

Hi All

Ordered a 3door 1.6MMT on 16March, given a date of 30th April to take delivery of

Last week got a phone call to tell me it will be another 4-6 weeks. Production problems ???

As yet have not even seen a 3door Auris just took a chance because liked the 5 door, Has anybody got a 3 door or seen one would be interested in knowing

Still looking forward to getting the car just a little disapointed with the delay :help:

Thanks

Some dealers only recently took delivery, took 30 days to get them shipped from turkey (i think??). I've seen it at the local dealer.

I was quoted on a T180 3 door to be 2months waiting time. The 3 door only went on sale on 1st April i think and theres already a delay and factor in shipping from turkey. The only 3 doors you will get quickly are ones with packs apparently.

My 3 doors Auris 1600 Linea Sol Bussines must be at least at 24 of May arrived at the dealer

Thats what they sayed to me

I have mine last month tho im a company car driver and more or less was forced to have it. It was ordered at the start of the Yr. Tho i had to change from black to grey as the black was delivery in AUG!! sod that.

The 3 door is alot more nicer to look at with bigger front doors. lol

if you look in the Spec book from toyota it has loads of pics oft the 3 door.

You will defo look more cool in it then a 5 door! 3 door is more like a sporty civic

shame you had the petrol...... and the nasty MMT!

1.4 d4 is excellent 60mpg etc!

Hi All

Thanks

I forgot to reply to this post on Tuesday morning... I saw a silver 3 door Auris (looks MUCH better than the 5 door!) coming off the M40 Westbound onto the M25 slip road around 7:15am :thumbsup: I have no way of telling if it was a private or dealer car though :huh:

I have mine last month tho im a company car driver and more or less was forced to have it. It was ordered at the start of the Yr. Tho i had to change from black to grey as the black was delivery in AUG!! sod that.

The 3 door is alot more nicer to look at with bigger front doors. lol

if you look in the Spec book from toyota it has loads of pics oft the 3 door.

You will defo look more cool in it then a 5 door! 3 door is more like a sporty civic

shame you had the petrol...... and the nasty MMT!

1.4 d4 is excellent 60mpg etc!

Just out of interest what have people got against the MMT. i did the 48hour test drive and thought it was great.Been wanting an auto car foe a while but your choise is restricted when you only want a 3door as well

:D Now i have a new DATE of delivery ................16 May :yahoo:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone I'm new here. I'm not from UK but from Portugal. No Auris forums in Portugal yet unfortunately.

I'm replying here because I have a 3 door Auris 1.4D-4D in a dark gray color (Sol line) since 9 of May I think. Initially I wanted a black one but due to problems with my previous car I had to speed up the process and I had to take the gray one they had to immediate delivery. It was the only 3 door they had and so far I only saw another 3 door here also in dark gray (Auris or Luna line).

For those that are not aware the Auris line grows like these here:

Auris

Luna

Sol

D-CAT

PS: Can anyone tell me why I can't see the attached pics in some of the topics :unsure:

I too jst ordered a 3dr Auris 1.4 T3 , ready to be collected 11th june...this being my first car im really excited...but hanging around friends which hav moded cars makes me wanna mod the auris aming it special in its own way..anyone know any Auris products? please let me know!!!

Thanks!!

Take a look at www.tte.de :thumbsup:

i have some TMS stuff on my AURIS

got any pics of the Auris with the kit on and does anyone have a backbox or exhaust system fitted on yet?

The saga continues? Ordered a 3door 1.6MMT on 16March included Tech pack protection pack and VSC. Waiting and waiting. First given a 30th April date for delivery then told another 4-6 weeks. Now have been told that it will be August/September??? but I can have one without the VSC in 1-2 weeks but everything else/

This is my first Toyota I will be honest I'm not impressed hope this is not the shape of things to come.

Anybody else had any simular experences??

Don't know if i should cancel order and look for another make?

Thats fairly hideous to be honest, my T180 was delivered in less than a week. I was told that adding packs on puts the delivery time up massively. I would be tempted to order the TR in the engine and box you want and then just add the tecpack at a later date (if thats possible).

Problem is the Auris (at least at my local dealership) has sold a lot of units and anyone wanting custom bits is going to have to wait a long time because they are in such high demand demand. Your bog standard car should arrive within 2 weeks though as they have plenty of shells to move.

Chat to your dealer and ask if they can match the price of the tec pack and fit it locally themselves.

Good News. Got a phone call yesterday take delivery of my 3door 1.6M/M Auris with Protection Pack/ Tech Pack & Homelink but no VSC which I orginal ordered it with on 18th June 3 months after I ordered it. Cars with VSC are not being made untill Aug/Sept ?? so that has been the problem. Not impressed with either Toyota or my dealer. Hope this is not the shape of things to come!! but I got what I think is a good deal so have hung it there

Getting excited now only 10 days to go

It takes a lot for the VSC to kick in on the T180 - i dont think you'll miss it;

have fun

Was looking a couple of weeks ago at an Auris. Think the quoted delivery time for a new one was 14 weeks. Demand is kind of outstripping supply I think.

In the end, bought a 6 month old 2.0 D4D T-Spirit (ex Demo).

Lovely car! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Was looking a couple of weeks ago at an Auris. Think the quoted delivery time for a new one was 14 weeks. Demand is kind of outstripping supply I think.

In the end, bought a 6 month old 2.0 D4D T-Spirit (ex Demo).

Lovely car! :)

Ordered my 3 door TR today with protection pack, quoted delivery for next week. Can some one tell me if the seats remember the last position when moved to let someone in the back. I have a Yaris at the moment but needs to be adjusted everytime moved. In the auris brochure it mentions something about it but forgot to check when I was there..

Thanks

Yes it memorizes it. You do not need to adjust it when you pull it to give access to the back seats ;) congratulations on the car by the way :)

YIPPEE!!!!! Got my 3door 1.6MMT with Tech & Protection Pack yesterday.So far (only25miles ha!) so good.

My bluetooth works well easy to set up. The i pod does not work as well as my previous head unit, can't access song by Artist/ Album or Song title shame, seems you have to create loads and loads of Play lists.

Ordered mine with the HomeLink for the garage door but there seems to be a problem getting them to talk to each other ? hope it can be resolved.

So far am enjoying the car a lot

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Yes loving the car. Am really pleased with it. Got the HomeLink working, had to buy another piece of software and wire it in but its fine now.

Not too impressed with the i pod link, it's ok but costs quite alot and doesn't work as i had hope (minor point I know)

The car is GREAT really love the MMT .

Have only done 400 miles so far and trying to keep the rev's down to below 3500/4000 like to take things slow at first.

The brake sqeak a bit at times and I have 1 rattle(there has to be one)

I think the Auris is a great car and all my freinds think it is good long may she run

How are yo liking yours?

Fine , but its slower than my "old Corolla E12 1600 " and i have the idea there,s sometimes a "Knock" that i feel on my steeringwheel

BUT i still LOVES :thumbsup: here

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links