Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Do I Fit Toyota Roof Rack On My 3 Door Yaris?

civil_disobedients

hi, i wonder if anyone can help, i recently got a genuine toyota Roof Rack off of eBay for my 3 door yaris t-sport (2003) but it came with no instructions and im totally confused!

i got the front one fitted fine but the rear is a mystery! does anyone have a instruction sheet or photo of the thing fitted they could email to me?

hope you can help, im feeling very blonde! :huh:

It's easy.

Fit the front one first and lock it in place (fit it where you can feel a little indent under the curve)

Then fit the two side bars on the front rack

Then fit the rear one onto the other ends of the side bars

Then clamp the two extra clamps on the side bars, and secure it on the roof where you can feel another indent (bad explaination... well, i got a better idea!)

I will give you the PDF file of the instruction, give me few mins!

thankyou so much, i can go windsurfing now! my gears been sitting in the garage since i bought it in march!

thankyou so much, i can go windsurfing now! my gears been sitting in the garage since i bought it in march!

Hi.Was your Roof Rack a one off auction or does the supplier have many. Only im after one for my 3 door yaris. Can you put up the address where you got it please?

Hi.Was your Roof Rack a one off auction or does the supplier have many. Only im after one for my 3 door yaris. Can you put up the address where you got it please?

eBay is the place to look out for if you want to get one cheap. If not, you could always get it from the Toyota Dealership.

My dad got one for his 1.4D Yaris off eBay mate. Wasn't expensive and is a solid peice of equipment.

Good luck

lol we have 3 yaris's on our drive and a rav4

hmmmm

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links