Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Feel Guilty

michee

Hi evreyone. I am new to this site.

Have been a toyota owner for 9 years, bit of a Rav4 nut. Had 3 but I am giving up the habbit due to the running costs.

I love my Rav to bits, I just wish I could keep it. So compromise was a Toyota veros SR which I pick up on Friday. I am feeling both excited and sad :( . It's like loosing a best friend. I must be mad, it's only a car right?

I just love Toyotas, to date I have had a Rav4 3 door n reg, Yarris 3 door W reg, Rav4 5 door R reg, Rav4 05 and now the verso 57 reg, all from the same dealer, Lindops in Queensferry.

I did test drive some other makes just to see what the competition had to offer. I did quite like the Merc B class but thought it was overpriced, lets face it you pay for the Badge right?

The verso SR had a lot more extras and loads more space. That's what attracted me to the Verso. Sounds daft but I don't need the space for my kidds.

I do antique fairs so I need the space for loading. It's that flat level floor I love. Thats what attracted me to the Rav originally.

I just love the design and style of Toyotas, it must be the designer in me.

I'll let you know what I think of the Verso. Wish me luck

Bye for now

Michee

all from the same dealer, Lindops in Queensferry.

Blimey isn't that who Kingo works for... Our parts man on here....(of in Kenya on a Toyota Hilux parts feast :lol: :lol: )

Nice one.... :thumbsup:

Sad your leaving the RAV4 stable due to running costs....but also glad your staying with the Toyota make.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Enjoy your Verso..

I've read that twice & still can't understand what you feel guilty about, welcome to the club though :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links